Recipes by: Rj of Urban Table
Photo Styling & Art Direction by: Traci of Urban Table
Photography & Art Direction by: Heather of Heather Gill Photography
This is a lovely addition to any party. Just thin slice a baguette and toast or grill after brushing with olive oil and serve.
1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
1 cup large green olives, pitted
1 cup black olives, pitted
1 red bell pepper, roasted, seeded and chopped
4-5 cloves of garlic
1/2 oz parsley, chopped
1/2 oz basil, chopped
3 teaspoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons capers
5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Italian Flat Leaf Parsley (as garnish)
- Put the olives (all 3), capers, garlic and bell pepper into a food processor.
- Pulse in 1-second intervals about 8-10 times.
- Add the herbs, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Pulse another 8-10 times. Be careful not to over process.
- Garnish with lemon zest and parsley.
Modern Day Foragers