Recipes by: Rj of Urban Table
Photo Styling & Art Direction by: Traci of Urban Table
Photography & Art Direction by: Heather of Heather Gill Photography
Incredibly versatile and refreshing, this zesty dressing is very satisfying. Try tossing into a pasta, add as a topper for a tasty cheese tartin or on a piece of fresh salmon for a quick and easy weeknight supper.
1 minced shallot
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pint halved golden and red cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons freshly grated horseradish
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Sweat shallots in olive oil over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato halves stirring and crushing for another 5 minutes.
- Add red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate before serving to let flavors come together.
- Bring vinaigrette to room temperature and topped with fresh chives before serving.
Modern Day Forager