Recipes by: Rj of Urban Table
Photo Styling & Art Direction by: Traci of Urban Table
Photography & Art Direction by: Heather of Heather Gill Photography
The Crazy Jane
1 1/2 oz rosemary-infused vodka (recipe below)
1/2 oz apricot puree (recipe below)
1/2 oz simple syrup (2:1 ratio not standard 1:1, sugar to water)
1/4 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
Lime wedge for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, expect for lime wedge, in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Serve in a rocks glass filled with ice cubes and garnish with the lime wedge.
8 apricots, pitted and diced
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons sugar
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pass through a sieve or other straining device to remove the coarser elements.
2 cups vodka (we used Smirnoff)
2 bunches fresh rosemary
- Place the rosemary in a quart sized jar or other container. Add vodka and seal. Store in a cool, dry place and allow to infuse for 3 days.
- Strain the mixture and discard rosemary. Use right away or you can store it in a sealed jar for up to 3 weeks.
Modern Day Forager